Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fun Times

We went to our friend Riley's birthday party the other weekend. My kids have grown up with Riley and her big brother Noah. They were so excited for the Cowboy/Cowgirl party.
Both kids had fun riding around the back yard on the pony.
They had lots of farm animals for the kids to feed and pet. Those animals were so good to the kids. They were picked up, squeezed, dropped and never bit the kids.


Now that Caitlin has started kindergarten we have homework!! Notice I say that We have homework! One of the assignments is to do different activities with her sight words. So on Monday I let the kids use shaving cream to write the sight words in. Caitlin surprises me everyday with how much she is learning!!
Braden is doing his "homework" along with his sister! He is learning a lot listening to her.
This week has been busy but fun. I started my teaching job and I realize how much I miss teaching. I have 10 3 year olds who are very sweet but very busy!! I only have them for 3 hours but I am so busy during that time! I have a wonderful assistant, I am blessed! We work very well together!

















No comments:

Post a Comment