Sunday, February 20, 2011

Snowcation!

Back in January we had a winter storm and we were all off for a week. It was the ice that caused us to be off. I could not get my car out of my driveway for over a week, until James worked for hours to break up the ice.
Braden loved the snow, he loved sledding! Of course, my dare devil had to stand up on the sled.

He wanted to snowball fight with anyone who was near him.

My sweet girl, loved sledding for a bit. Once she got cold she was done with it!

Thank goodness we have a fun driveway that kept the kids busy sledding!

Then there is B, playing hockey! He will play wherever he is!
Our mailbox with the snow. We went to bed and we had nothing, when we woke I measured 6 inches!
James's car. He thought he was going to work Monday morning. They actually closed his office, he went the rest of the week though.
Our house in the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment