Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hollywood Studios

Unfortunately, James Grammy passed away on Tuesday while we were in Disney. He had to leave early Thursday morning to go home to NY for the funeral. We missed being up there and seeing everyone, everyone is in our thoughts and prayers.
Thursday I took the kids to Hollywood Studio's by myself. They actually did really well. Hollywood is a lot of shows and we seemed to arrive at the right times for each one.
One of the first shows we saw was Disney Junior. It was cute, a bit young for my kids, but it kept them entertained and it was cool inside.
Above is the Disney Junior show, they were puppets except for the main character. Below the kids are waiting in the "holding" room to see The Little Mermaid. Another cute show. (Ariel is my favorite!)
We went to see the Indiana Jones Stunt Show. We arrived right when they started to seat everyone so we got a good spot.

My kids have never seen any of the Indiana Jones's movies so they did not know what to expect, though I did!! It was fantastic!
Braden really got into it! Of course, there was fighting, shooting, blowing things up and fire! Caitlin did not like it, she told me she was afraid someone would get hurt, sweet girl!

Taking a break!
We got our fast passes to the Toy Story Ride.
It was fun, the kids liked it. I would have liked to have James there so we could have competed against each other! I am a bit competitive.
That evening we decided to change our dinner plans, we were suppose to eat at the park, and went to Downtown Disney instead. All week the kids asked for souvenirs, we kept telling them they could get something at the end of the week. Since they were so good for me I told them after dinner we could go shopping.
Caitlin got a Tangled doll.
Braden got a Pirate set!

No comments:

Post a Comment