Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Finally back!

My laptop crashed a few months ago taking all my pictures with it.  I finally got all my pictures off it and James just got a new laptop, yeah!  So, I can now post pictures to my site again. 

Caitlin had her birthday party at Catch Air.  She had so much fun with all her friends and I liked having it someplace!
 There were so many things for the kids to play with no matter what their age.

 They announced it was Caitlin's birthday and then Hello Kitty came out, she was a bit freaky looking!
 The kids all danced on the dance floor.
 Part of the group that was there.

 I brought a flash drive with pictures of C, they displayed it on the wall for everyone to see.
 Caitlin and some of her friends watching the pictures.
 Cousin Bella
 Abbey and Caitlin
 C in the Birthday Chair waiting for pizza
 Happy Birthday Caitlin!
 Daddy and his girl
 C and her cousins, all with pink hair
 Not real glass.
 Braden wanted nothing to do with the pink hair, he needed to go do "boy" stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment