Monday, June 28, 2010

The Annual Beach Pictures


Every year we all dress in matching outfits and take family pictures. The first year we hired a professional, then we realized with this many kids all having their own opinions, it was just as easy for us to take the pictures. The girls loved playing together. Emily was the "Little Mommy" taking care of the younger two.

Well, this year I took 250, I got a bunch of good ones, but did not want to put them all on this. It is hard to choose when the kids are so cute!

Braden is either posing more me, asking me to take his picture, or absolutely refusing to get it taken. You never know who he will be and he can change quickly!!
Last year when we tried a group picture Braden refused to get in it, he actually got in it this year!

It is fun to see how much they have grown each year. Last year I have a picture of the two of them similar to this one, they look so much bigger!
Caitlin is looking older too, I can't believe she will be heading off to Kindergarten in the fall!

The kids are best friends and it melts my heart to see them care for eachother, not to say they don't fight either!



We had so much fun at the beach this year, thank you Nana and Poppy! My kids can't stop talking about it and saying what they will do next time! It was nice to relax with the family!








1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great vacation. I love the pictures. I just found out about this free photo editing site called picnik. You should download it - it's awesome

    ReplyDelete