Friday, June 25, 2010

Last Day

We brought the kids bikes down here. The area we are staying in is closed off and have very little traffic. Caitlin actually learned how to ride without training wheels. We took the bikes to the center of area. We let the kids each pick out a souvenir. Braden took all of a minute, Caitlin took forever, she has a hard time making decisions.
My little poser! He keeps asking me to take his picture, though if I asked him to pose he would refuse. It all has to be on Braden's terms.


They had fun playing around in the center. Of course it helped that I bribed them with candy if they sat nicely for me!

My sweet Caitlin and her Daddy! She is such a Daddy's girl!
Braden and his new pet lizard!
Now we are getting ready to do the annual beach family pictures! Let's see how well we do!







No comments:

Post a Comment