Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dance Pictures

This past week Caitlin had to get dressed up in her dance recital costume for pictures. I love the costumes this year, she does too!
These are Caitlin's friends. Sophia, on the left, did dance with her last year. Ellie, on the right, was in her PreK class and they are good friends now.
The girls love to get dressed up and Caitlin gets excited because I let her wear lip gloss.
This past week in Preschool we celebrated Neighbors Around the World. Each class represented a different country and the kids "flew" to each class to learn about the country. My class was Australia, I have a little boy from there and his mom came in with everything!
Braden's class was England. His was proud of his flag and crown!
Braden started soccer too. Unfortunately, last weekend I forgot my camera. So I figured I would take lots of pictures today. All the games were cancelled due to the weather. I was bummed. Braden is having so much fun. He loves to play and is really good! If you told me last year he would be like this I would not have believed you. He refused to do any group activity. He is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment