Sunday, April 3, 2011

Braden's Soccer Game

This week I missed Braden's soccer game because Caitlin had a birthday party to go to. But James brought the camera so we could get some pictures of B playing.
Braden counts down the days until he gets to play soccer. A year ago, I would never have thought this would happen. Now he gets so excited to play and be with his friends.
He is on a team with two of his buddies from our neighborhood, Cole and Colin. He is with Cole in these pictures.
He is very aggressive and listens well to his coach. In fact, during the week I tell him I will tell his coach if he is not listening to me and he straightens right up!

Braden is fast when he wants to get the ball. He even knows what goal to go for!

He is seriously thinking about who to kick it to!

That is my soccer boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment