Wednesday, April 6, 2011

C's New Do!


This Past Monday Caitlin told me she needed to get her hair cut because her hair was so hot on her neck. Everything makes her so hot! I told her we would talk to Daddy and see. I actually figured the next day she would change her mind because she always says she wants to grow it long, but she didn't. When she woke up she asked to get it cut so I took her. And I love it!! She looks older, her hair looks fuller and healthier.

She could not stop smiling all day. When we got together with friends she would go up to them and just smile, wanting them to comment on her hair. When she woke up today she told me she just had to look again!
So now she looks all sweet, then there is her brother!! He loves his hair. He told me he wants to look like Uncle Crazy Hair! I think he is well on his way


!

No comments:

Post a Comment