Friday, May 27, 2011

Caitlin's Last Day of School which is her Bday!


Caitlin and the wonderful Mrs. Cameron! Caitlin has been crying every day this week because she does not want school to end. When I asked her why she told me she was going to miss her teacher. As a mother what more could I ask for a teacher, to love my child and make her feel successful!
Today was the last day of kindergarten for C and it was her birthday!
I came in to help out and celebrate. Below is C with 2 girls from her class, Jewel and Rana.
Caitlin and Bella. I went in every week to help Mrs. C, I did it because I know she needed be but I realized how much I loved it, I miss being in the class!
Below is Caitlin and Hanna, who C was with when she was in the 3 year old class.
C, Shirley and Samantha.
Then there is Braden! He can't just go with the flow, love that little boy!
Caitlin trying to trace Kai's outline.
Caitlin wearing her Bday hat, well she wore it all day!
B playing with the C's classmates.
He likes playing with the hula hoop, he can't do it like his sister though!
Mrs. Cameron is calling the kids to have a hula hoop contest.
The class getting ready.
My 6 year older!
Mrs. C had 5 groups of students do a hula hoop contest to see who could keep it up the longest. Caitlin won in her group.
The girl can Hula!!
Caitlin and her friend Shirley ended up doing the run off for the hula hoop contest. They lasted a long time!!
But Caitlin was able to hold on the longest, I think she could have lasted all day! She makes it look so easy, I think she could have done it all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment