Sunday, May 29, 2011

C's bday party

Saturday we had a birthday party for Caitlin at my parent's pool. Nana bought snorkel sets for the kids to play with while up at their pool, they love them!
Below is Ellie, who is Caitlin's good friend. They were together for PreK and are together at Little River.
Below is just trouble, he is a boy on a mission.
And there is Connor, he is such a cute kid!
Little Caroline, such a sweet, beautiful baby!
Caitlin with her snorkel gear on!
Beautiful Caroline! Love her!
Brendan Black, this is the "baby" I use to watch!
Caitlin and Abbey, they have been friend since they were 2.
Connor Morelli, such a cutie!
Katie and Caroline. Braden says he is going to marry Katie b/c then he can be brothers with Spencer!
Ellie, love her laugh and smile!
One of my best friend Kim, who is giving birth in exactly 2 weeks to a baby girl.
My sweet angel Caitlin!
Caitlin and Daddy!!
The boys! Spencer, Ethan and Braden. All together Trouble!

Caitlin getting ready for her Bday cake. She choose a Barbie cake.


Opening her gifts!

Too bad I did not get a good picture of this shirt. Sarah made a beautiful butterfly shirt for her with her name embroidered on it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Yay, a pool party! Beautiful pictures! It seems like everybody had a great time here. I am also looking for an event space Atlanta for my daughter’s 5th birthday party. I think I should start looking for a place with a pool, it will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete