Friday, April 30, 2010

The Race

This past weekend James and I went away to Nashville, TN to do another half marathon. Really it is an excuse to get away!! I did not do as well as I would have liked, but then again I did not have the time to train like I should have. But, we finished and enjoyed being away. And thanks for Nana and Poppy for watching the kids while we were away. My kids are still talking about being at their house!!

I registered Caitlin for kindergarten this past week, tears were flowing! I can't believe she will be away from me all day every day next year. And she is so ready for it, the teacher came to get her to test her and she walked away from me without hesitation.
Today we did a walk through of the elementary school. Caitlin again had no hesitation, she was front and center. It was a good thing to see the school, it is so big! Braden was all about it, though when I asked him if he was going to go there he told me no!!


The kids had a birthday party today at the school park. They had so much fun, and it was a beautiful day for it.



We had Brendan's first birthday party last weekend. It was at their local park. The kids had fun playing with eachother. Caitlin was like a little mommy, taking care of Ethan the whole time, and Ethan will follow her around. They are all like siblings the way the love eachother but also fight!
Now we are have a busy weekend, like always...soccer, hockey, tennis, church. Hopefully I will get some more pictures of something during that time!!





No comments:

Post a Comment